Yes, I am aware asundered isn’t a word, but I don’t care! My website, my word rules. Ha! Anyway, welcome to my monthly wrap-up article! Let’s see what went down in my online life during these past 28-31 days…
I’m not going to address why in this opening paragraph (I’m sure we’ve all heard a billion depressing things about the, um, terrible thing spreading across our planet at this time) but March 2020 sure SUCKED for the entire human race, eh? It was also the first month my blog was in business! That’s something positive… probably.
Slight Site Stats
WordPress Followers: 13
WordPress Likes: 21
Twitter Followers: 23
Site Visitors: 109
Views: 397 (mostly from me before I hit the launch website button… still counts!)
- Ace Aunder Is Alive! – My very first post detailing what the heck I’m planning to do with this website. Will it happen? Who knows!
- At Last Appreciating Potter Perfection – About damn time I read the Harry Potter books. Turns out I dismissed them stupidly as a child….
- Novel Notes: Summer Bird Blue – I really connected with the asexual themes in this inspiring novel about coping with grief.
- Wildly Obsessed With Wentworth – I don’t always enjoy prison shows, but this one from Australia took me on one hell of a ride.
- THE LONGING To Be A Gamer Again – Hoping a little shade in no hurry to go anywhere can renew my interest in video games.
- Novel Notes: The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy – A story about badass asexual sheroes, pirates, and dragons? Sold!
- A Cool Magic Key Concept – My thoughts on Season 1 of Locke & Key on Netflix.
- Crazed Corona Chatter 1 – What will no doubt be the first of many posts venting about my COVID-19 apocalypse feels. It’s all so surreal… says everyone all the time.
- Tranquilizing My Truths With The Test – A short 10 minute personality test with spooky RPG themes changed me, man.
Awesome Articles About
Blogging is all about the community aspect to me! Here’s some cool content created by talented blogger folks on the interwebz. Stay awesome, everyone!
- The Longing: Knowing Shade by Later Levels – I’m saving this article for when I’m done playing The Longing for myself (consider this a public promotion bookmark) but I’m sure the always amazing Kim wrote a fine piece on the game!
- Seriously Geeky Sundays by Just Geeking By – A really cool collaboration idea I’m excited to partake in…. probably!
- Punch-Out!! Punch People in the Face in the NES Classic by Professional Moron – When hoarding toilet paper, knowing how to punch people in the face is a necessary skill. The NES classic can certainly help improve that stat.
- Lights, Camera, Twitch? by The Gaming Diaries – We all gotta start somewhere. It’s amazing to see how awesome TGD is at streaming now. She’s been keeping me very entertained while I’m working from home lately.
- The Super Mario Multiverse – Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker! by Shoot the Rookie – Toad is freaking adorable and I haven’t played this game yet. The mighty Pix1001 sure makes me wish I could spare the space on the old back log list. Alas.
- Homebodies by In Third Person – The quarantine struggles are for realz. Jett wrote a really good piece on how he’s been coping with the upheaval. We all got this!
- The Co-op Tales: My Older Brother (Part 1) – The Beginning by Tale From the Backlog – The only child is a sucker for close sibling stories. I loved reading about the gamer bro-ship in this article.
- Ruining Your Favourite Pokemon – Potato’s Revenge by Frostilyte – Let the amazing artistic creativity ruin away!
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps Review by Dale Hooper over at UnCapt _ Absolutely freaking loved the first Ori game. I’ll add this great article to the list of reasons why I need to play the sequel soon-ish.
My first and most important goal is to seriously survive April 2020. Maker knows what the little demon virus will be up to by May. Everyone on the planet is in my thoughts and I hope everything turns out okay. Can we get a miracle antiviral over here, eh?
Secondly, I’m going to attempt this really cool event called Blapril hosted by the awesome Belghast. I love the mission of internet togetherness. I’m hoping I can get my head wrapped around what to do before it officially kicks off (ugh… depression…). Wish me luck!
Thirdly, I want to play video games again. I’m having a hard time overcoming my depression block but I really want to get back into the swing of gaming. A Mass Effect 3 Platinum Trophy Quest, Control, The Longing, and Astral Chain are in progress and in need of completion.
Fourthly, I feel bad I missed Later Levels’ #MaybeInMarch community event, but there’s #AlwaysApril…
That about covers what went down this past month! If you got anything you’d like to share, feel free to make use of the comment section thingy below.
Do you like our content and want to support Ace Asunder? Check out how you can do that here! (Shocking Spoiler: It doesn’t involve giving us money for writing this.)