Yes, I am aware asundered isn’t a word, but I don’t care! My website, my word rules. Ha! Anyway, welcome to my monthly wrap-up article! Let’s see what went down in my online life during these past 28-31 days…
And another month bites the dust! Wow. I can’t comprehend the flow of time during this coronapocalypse era. Just gotta take ‘er one day at a time, eh!
Ignoring the present world disasters, this month’s personal theme has been all about letting go of the past’s drama. I’ve found myself in the tough position of having to work with a huge old demon for an interesting future opportunity. Could my dark past be the path to my bright future? Who knows. If it works out, I’ll tell y’all about it. For now, my lips are sealed.
On another front, finally accepting that I’ve totally screwed up with someone I love, feelings are difficult for everyone to deal with, and that some bridges just can’t be rebuilt has brought me closer to true inner peace at last. I’m the happiest I’ve been in a long, long time because of these realizations. And for that, I am eternally grateful. Thanks for sorta being on my side for once, brain!
Slight Site Stats
WordPress Followers: 111 (+37)
Twitter Followers: 121 (+40)
Instagram Followers: 35 (+12)
Facebook Followers (NEW!): 0
Twitch (newly tracked here): 9
WordPress Likes: 674 (+245)
Site Visitors: 1065 (+480)
Views: 2363 (+874)
- Seriously Geeky Sundays: Freedom of the Press – Free media is important, but sometimes true fake news needs a punch in the face. 🗞💪
- Goose-ness Gracious – That was one heck of an epic Platinum Trophy finale to my jerk goose quest in Untitled Goose Game. #NotAllGeese
- There’s More to Life Than Having Sex – This asexual woman has been TRIGGERED by a seeing stupid study on lack of sex happening.
- Seriously Geeky Sundays: Family – Fictional family and true friends will always feel like the real family I always wanted. 💗
- Troubling Tomahawk From Grand Theft Auto V – Yep. My character Genni did the atrocious challenge with the Stone Hatchet for 250,000 GTA dollars.
- Seriously Geeky Sundays: Food – I, um. think I actually talked about beautiful booze more than anything else in this post… 😅
- The Great Blog Crawl – Officially announcing this awesome Blogging Community event: The Great Blog Crawl drunkenly brought to you by Later Levels and I! 🍻🎮
- Have You Ever… – I’ve never done a lot of things involving heights, but some cool things have happened to me!
- Seriously Geeky Sundays: Geek Pride – Thy geek heart likes what it likes! 💗
- The Great Blog Crawl’s Official Bartender – Announcing The Great Blog Crawl’s Official Badass Bartender and the shopping list you’ll need to take a look at.
Awesome Articles About
Blogging is all about the community aspect to me! Here’s some samples of cool content created by talented blogger folks on the interwebz. Stay awesome, everyone!
- What if Later Levels wasn’t about video games? by Later Levels – A must read if you need a brilliant reminder that blogging should be all about having fun creating your content.
- Sephiroth: The Character That Defines The Shameful Narcissist by The Shameful Narcissist – If you ever doubted the impact fictional characters can have on someone’s life, I suggest you read this masterpiece of painful emotion. ❤
- Spume Island: The Best Island in the World by Professional Moron – Learn all about the rubbish foamy island you should never try to visit.
- Seriously Geeky Sundays: Geek Pride by The Gaming Diaries – I won’t say this great article includes an awesome picture of Star Wars Lego… but it might!
- Happy Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Day! by Shoot the Rookie – Oh, man…. who doesn’t love shiny new collector’s edition copies of their favourite video games?? This post is a perfect example of swag hype well hyped!
- Reflecting On My First Livestream: The Value of Overwhelming Support by Adventure Rules – I played Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door a million years ago now. It’s been so freaking awesome watching Adventure Rules stream the game as his first foray into the Twitch streaming realm. This fantastic article offers a great look into the battle new streamers face.
- Villains With The Best Laughs by Monsterlady’s Diary – Everyone loves a good villain! And any good villain needs a high quality evil laugh. Bwahahaha!!
- Gaming Donks: Equine-Bias by Hundstrasse – Need a BoJack Horseman-esque gaming comic in your life? Definitely check this out. Hoping to see MANY more of these.
- A recipe for a blog post by Shards of Imagination – Are your blog posts coming out terrible lately? Maybe you need a new recipe and this is a great one to follow.
- Self-Care Tips From Link by Double Jump – There’s no one better than the reincarnated hero of The Legend of Zelda series to teach us how to take care of ourselves.
- I Dislike that I Like Likes by Pinkie’s Paradise – As someone who, like, like-likes social media likes too much, this was a great reminder that these things DO NOT define success.
- TSS #60 – Toxic People by Indiecator – No matter how much you care about someone, if they are a toxic influence on you they must be cut out of your life. Warning: Article also contains lots of cat pics ❤
- Items Fully Implemented by Timlah’s Texts & Unity3D Tech – This article certainly gave me a new appreciation for just how complex creating inventory systems in games can be. Also doubles as beta sign-up for Tim’s epic game!
- [MILESTONE] 100,000G on Xbox by Cheap Boss Attack – A rare glimpse of what it’s like to be in the exclusive 100k gamerscore club. Congrats dude!
- Evolution of My Gaming Space by In Third Person – We all gotta game with what we got! I loved this look at the Master of Twitch Tech’s early beginnings.
- A Final Fantasy Retrospective by Evil Wizard, Esq – Go check out the Evil Wizard’s master plan to celebrate the entire fantastic Final Fantasy video game series, and take part if you can!
Blogging – I’m taking part in Time To Loot’s play-along of To the Moon collaboration this month. This will be my first time playing the game and I can already tell I’ll be weeping like a baby by the end of it, and probably while writing the posts for this.
Creative Writing – My good friend Chris Durston has bravely taken a look at my novel project and given me some great notes to go over. The fact that someone is interested in learning more about the world I created is, like, super-motivation to actually finish this thing! ❤
Gaming – I got the shiny Platinum in Spider-man for the PS4 this month, but I’m not done with the game yet. I have the Game of the Year Edition and will be going through all the DLC for more shiny trophies. I also renewed my World of Warcraft sub for, um, reasons. So far I’ve stood around like a noob for an hour trying to remember what the hell I was doing (it’s been five years since I played). I’ll try to do more in June!
Life – Continue to not contract the coronavirus and it’ll be a good June.
That about covers what went down this past month! If you got anything you’d like to share, feel free to make use of the comment section thingy below.
Do you like our content and want to support Ace Asunder? Check out how you can do that here! (Shocking Spoiler: It doesn’t involve giving us money for writing this.)